- Owner: A of S Broker SL (hereinafter, “AdeS” and/or the “Lender”)
- NIF: B35653575
- Registered office: Calle El Greco 17 Local 12 Arrecife Lanzarote
- Registration Data: Registration in DGSPF with key J-0029-CAC
- E-mail: email@example.com
2. Information and consent
3. Obligation to provide the data
All the personal data requested, including the IP address as well as the navigation data, are mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the established purposes, registration on the Website is not possible if not You provide us with the complete data, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
Likewise, when personal data is collected through forms that can be enabled on the Website due to its activities, it will be necessary for the user to provide, at least, those marked with an asterisk, since if they are not provided those data considered necessary, we will not be able to accept and manage the web service or query formulated.
4. For what purpose will AdeS process the user's personal data?
- Manage user registration, as well as allow access to the products and services offered in the customer area.
- Manage, process and/or follow up on any request for services/products or contracting, as well as carry out the maintenance of the contractual relationship.
- Manage, process and/or monitor any type of Draw, Contest, raffle or alternative formulas for commercial purposes.
- Manage the consultation of data from external sources on consumption and on the characteristics of its supply points.
- Consult solvency data related to the Client that, where appropriate, appear in files on equity and credit solvency or in files related to compliance or non-compliance with monetary obligations.
- Carry out statistical studies, satisfaction surveys, analysis of market trends.
- Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents, complaints, claims or user queries.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications about AdeS products and services through the different communication channels available, including electronically or telematically, about products, services, promotions, offers, loyalty campaigns, events, news, recommendations or communications of the products marketed by AdeS, whether or not any contractual operation is completed as well as at the end of the same, unless the user states otherwise by checking the corresponding box.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications by AdeS of third parties if the user authorizes it by checking the corresponding box.
- Prepare a commercial profile, using own and third-party sources to offer the user products and services in accordance with their interests, if the user gives their consent by checking the corresponding box.
- Keep the user informed about AdeS news on their profiles on social networks, if the user becomes a follower of AdeS on their profiles. Users who do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications about AdeS on social networks must stop following their profiles.
- Manage your comments, scores, classifications, etc., on our website or on any other third-party platform that has been contracted by AdeS So that you can make said comments or scores.
5. How long will AdeS process the user's personal data?
The user's data related to the fulfillment of the contractual relationship will be kept for this purpose during the entire time that the contract is in force and, even later, during the entire time required by the applicable legislation and until the eventual responsibilities derived from the contract expire. contract.
In relation to fraud prevention actions, the data will be kept for 6 years for this purpose.
As for the movements analyzed to carry out the profiling, these, in no case, will refer to a period of more than 1 year.
The term of conservation of the data collected from the electricity distribution companies is 3 years.
In relation to the other purposes of the treatment, AdeS will treat the user's data, until he opposes or revokes his consent.
6. What user data will AdeS process?
AdeS Broker will process the following categories of user data:
- Identification data: name, surnames and ID.
- Contact information: address, email address and telephone.
- Economic data: data relating to the assessment of solvency.
In those cases in which the user provides AdeS with data from third parties, they state that they have informed and obtained prior consent from said person so that their personal data is processed by AdeS. In the event that AdeS is convicted of unauthorized processing, it reserves the right to pass on said sanctions to the user who provided the data without the prior consent of the owner.
7. What is the legitimacy of the processing of user data?
The processing of user data by AdeS to manage registration in the Client area, to respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries, and to send commercial communications from third parties is based on consent. that is requested and that you can withdraw at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke only one of them, not affecting the others.
For its part, the legitimacy of the treatment for the sending of commercial communications by AdeS about products and services similar to those that were the subject of the contract, the queries on asset solvency files and to carry out statistical studies, satisfaction surveys, analysis of market trends to clients is based on the legitimate interest of the company, under the provisions of the RGPD and the LSSI.
8. To which recipients will the user's data be communicated?
User data may be communicated to:
- The Public Administrations in the cases provided for by Law.
- Banks and financial entities to carry out the collection of services.
In addition, AdeS reserves the right to contract services Cloud with entities whose servers are located outside the European Economic Area. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AdeS will ensure that said providers guarantee the appropriate measures to provide a comparable level of protection in terms of the provisions of data protection regulations.
9. User Responsibility
By entering data on the Website, the user guarantees that they are over sixteen (16) years of age and that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, undertaking to notify AdeS of any type of change that occurs in the data that they provide. have facilitated. In this sense, the user expressly guarantees that he is the owner of the supply point provided or, in the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the user guarantees that he has informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained your authorization to provide your data to AdeS for the purposes indicated and will be responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided at all times.
In any case, and without prejudice to the possible access and registration on the Website by users over the age of SIXTEEN (16), the contracting of the products and services offered on the Website will be limited exclusively to users over the age of eighteen (18). ) years.
Lastly, it must be taken into account that the number of queries made by each user through the Website may be limited by AdeS in order to avoid a number of massive queries that could lead to a disproportionate use of said service, pose a problem of security for the platform and the rest of the users or a fraudulent use of the information and resources of AdeS.
Under no circumstances will the Provider be responsible for the veracity of the registration data provided by users, so only the user will be responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of quality of the data.
10. Commercial and promotional communications
Among other purposes, the personal data provided by users is processed in order to send communications with information regarding offers, promotions and/or news from AdeS or from the PRIVATE AND PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE sector considered to be of interest to users.
Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those users who have previously and expressly authorized their receipt, either by accepting these conditions at the time of registration on the Site. Web or independently later.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from AdeS Broker , you can request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Exercises of rights
We inform you that you can exercise the rights recognized by the regulations and specified below, requesting it in writing signed by the owner of the data addressed to email@example.com with the reference "Data Protection", attaching in any case a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity and specifying the right or rights you wish to exercise, at any time and free of charge:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether AdeS is processing personal data that concerns the user or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from AdeS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address https://www.agpd.es when the interested party considers that AdeS has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the data protection delegate of AdeS, whose contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Security measures
The Provider will treat the user's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee data security and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: November 16, 2021
Copyright © AdeS Broker SL Insurance Brokerage