Information about Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for very varied purposes related to browsing, such as recognizing you when you return to our website or remembering your preferences.
Cookies are a essential tool for proper navigation on most websites (including ours), facilitating usability and ease of navigation. Cookies also sometimes help us locate navigation-related errors that would otherwise be difficult to identify, making it easier for us to correct them.
According to him term they remain active They may be:
- Session cookies: Its duration is very short, usually until the browser is closed, or shortly after, disappearing without a trace on the computer. Its objective is usually to store some variables or data to be used in the short term, facilitating navigation and increasing usability. They are the ones we use the most, and they allow things like you can add things to the cart, you don't have to fill out the form again if you have to go back, etc...
- Permanent cookies: Its duration is greater, although always with a certain duration (they have a deletion date) and it is usually to store data that, with different objectives, it is interesting that they remain stored longer. They are, for example, the ones in charge of remembering your user every time you enter, and that you do not have to identify yourself every time.
According to who manages them They may be:
- Own Cookies: They are those managed exclusively by us with the aim of facilitating navigation and the correct use of the website and the purchase process.
- Third party cookies: They are sent by an entity other than us, which will be in charge of processing the data. For example Google, which is our provider of statistics with which it allows us to better understand aggregate behavior (never individual). Many of these cookies are only installed if you come from a third party (by clicking on an advertisement, in an email, on a social network...).
According to your nature or purpose They may be:
- Technical Cookies: Essential for the proper functioning of the website or any functionality. They are mostly our own cookies, which we use to improve our service. Things as basic as remembering the products you have added to the cart, recognizing your customer username every time you enter (if you have identified yourself), remembering the form data in case you have to go back, calculating the shipping costs correctly, etc...
- Analytical cookies: They allow users to be quantified and their browsing behaviour, in an aggregated and anonymous way, to be analysed. They are usually with third-party cookies that provide us with data on which pages are the most visited, at what time, from which devices, which is of great help to us to improve the layout of the web and to know which aspects are the most interesting or where there may be a navigation problem.
- Advertising cookies: They allow to measure and optimize the impact of advertising campaigns. They are also usually third-party cookies that allow us to know the impact of an advertising campaign on search engines, social networks, mail, other websites... The data they provide is aggregated and anonymous, just like the analytics, with which they are sometimes integrated. in the same reports.
Cookies used on this website
- PHPSESSID: Strictly necessary technical and own cookie that contains the session identifier. It is removed when you close the browser.
- Cookies: Own and strictly necessary technical cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires after 30 days.
- To remember: Own and strictly necessary technical cookie that remembers registered customers (if they mark the option to remember them). Expires after 30 days or when you log out of the account.
- _ga: Third-party analytical cookie (Google Analytics) that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, will it be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gid: Third-party analytical cookie (Google Analytics) used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
- _gat: Third-party analytical cookie (Google Analytics). It is used for request rate limiting – limiting data collection on high traffic sites. Expires per minute.
- _gac: Third-party advertising cookie (Google Adwords). It includes campaign information related to the user. It is only installed if you come from a Google ad. Expires after 90 days.
- _gcl_aw: Third-party advertising cookie (Google Adwords). It facilitates conversion tracking, allowing you to check the performance of campaigns. It is only installed if you come from a Google ad. Expires after 90 days.
- df_search: Third-party analytical cookie (Doofinder) that records the searches carried out and which products are clicked on, helping us to improve search results. It is only installed after performing a search and expires in 1 hour.
This list will be updated periodically to keep you as informed as possible about the cookies we use.
How to configure or disable cookies
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. For example, you can find information on how to do it in the case that you use as a browser:
- firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Browser: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari (Mac): https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari (IPhone/Ipad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Responsible for the treatment
- Owner: A of S Broker SL
- NIF: B35653575
- Registered office: Calle El Greco 17 Local 12 Arrecife Lanzarote
- Registration Data: Registration in DGSPF with key J-0029-CAC
- E-mail: email@example.com
End of data processing
- Offer a correct and simpler operation of the web
- Maintain the business relationship with the user
- Carry out statistical studies in aggregate form
Legal basis of the treatment
Consent of the interested party.
Some of the cookies used will save your data while you keep the session open. The data extracted by third parties will be stored for a maximum of 2 years.
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data as well as the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to claim before the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.